Our Infrared Technology Lightweight Thin Liner sock is perfect for when you want the comfort and performance of a sock, without cushioning. Offering a low-profile look with a barely there feel. Features seamless toe for comfort with reinforced heel and toe for added durability. Plus, TRUEENERGY® socks use yarn infused with NASA-inspired infrared technology. Infrared ceramic crystals are ground and permanently infused into the polymer yarn used. When combined with your body's natural heat it forms infrared energy to improve circulation and tissue regeneration promoting recovery and performance.
- Lightweight thin design with no cushioning for everyday wear
- Mesh venting for improved air flow, Natural breathability and softness
- Moisture-wicking fabric keeps your feet dry and comfortable
- Unique arch band to keep the sock comfortably in place
- Comfort welt top with seamless toe
- Expanded heel pocket for a perfect fit
- The InfraRed ceramic crystals do not wash out and remain effective for the life of the product.
- 8 pairs per pack
- 67% Infrared Infused Polyester, 17% Cotton, 12% Nylon, 4% Spandex