Knee High Compression Socks
Feel comfortable all day long in these Mild Graduated Compression Knee High Socks infused with Infrared Technology. These socks are perfect for your daily workout, managing swelling after a hectic work commute or just for everyday wear. Relieve fatigue and increase flexibility with TRUEENERGY®.
Knee High Sock Features:
- Seamless Toe, Reinforced Heel & Toe and Strategic Cushioning for added comfort and support
- Expanded Heel Pocket for an improved fit
- Mild, graduated compression for all-day comfort
- Arch Band to keep the sock stable, give support and ward off blisters
- Mesh Venting for improved air movement
- Specialty-Blended Fabric design that provides durability, breathability and softness
- Infrared Ceramic Crystals that do not wash out and remain effective for the life of the product
- 67% Infrared Infused Polyester, 18% Cotton, 11% Nylon, 4% Spandex
Knee High Socks Description
TRUEENERGY® Knee High Socks fit over the calf and are perfect for those who are always on the go. Easy to put on and take off, they help relieve fatigue and increase flexibility with their mild, graduated 8-15mmHG of compression.
Strategically placed cushioning and arch support make these socks ideal for the office or athletics. Infrared ceramic crystals are ground & permanently infused into the polymer yarn used in TRUEENERGY® Knee High Socks. When combined with your body’s natural heat, it forms infrared energy, which improves circulation and helps speed up healing and tissue regeneration, leading to temporary pain relief.
Who Are Knee High Socks Right For?
TRUEENERGY® Knee High Socks are for everyone. Do you find yourself on a plane often? Our legs can become tight, rigid, and swollen after being seated for a long period of time, which is why TRUEENERGY® Knee High Socks and their preventative swelling features are perfect for travelers. How about a nice run on a summer’s day? Wear TRUEENERGY® Knee High Socks to make the miles feel easy. With their compressing pain relief, your legs will feel supported and recover quicker, helping you speed down the track faster than ever before. Even sleeping is better with TRUEENERGY®! These comfortable socks can help improve circulation overnight while you rest, requiring you to do nothing but relax.
Since the style of our Knee High Socks is appropriate for both work and fun, you'll want to have more than one pair. So, if you are looking for pairs of socks that are both stylish and functional, head on over and check out our collection of Knee High Socks!
Benefits of Our Knee High Compression Socks
The benefits that Knee High Compression Socks bring are unmatched and keep you moving longer.
Benefits they offer during training and everyday wear include:
- Therapeutic: If you want your feet to feel better and heal more quickly, our Knee High Compression Socks are perfect!
- Medical Conditions: Provides assistance with a wide number of different medical conditions, including plantar fasciitis and neuropathy.
- Perfect for Airplanes: These socks make it so much easier to be on an airplane. You won’t experience the same level of swelling as usual.
- Accelerated recovery time: The infrared features in our cushioned, compression crews help promote circulation, leading to an accelerated recovery time. This is especially beneficial if you’re an athlete who is looking to get back into the game as quickly as possible.
- Supports muscles and joints: The compression in our Knee High Socks provides support for muscles and joints. This can help prevent injuries, as well as improve your performance.
- Relieves fatigue: The mild, graduated compression teamed with the infrared energy in TRUEENERGY® Knee High socks help give you flexibility while also energizing your feet and legs.
- Anti-odor and moisture control properties: You’ll enjoy the fact that these socks keep your feet fresh and dry all day long. This means you can wear them on your toughest days without having to worry about unpleasant odors or swamp feet.
- Enhanced comfort and fit: Features such as an expanded heel pocket, a seamless toe, arch band compression and support, strategic cushioning, and a reinforced toe keep you from dealing with the discomfort and distractions of blisters or bunched fabric.
We offer sizes S/M and L/XL. This provides the flexibility to truly get your best fit. To determine what size is best for you, please consult with our size guide.
TRUEENERGY® has put everything we have into coming up with great socks for you. Check out the following frequently asked questions to get an even better feel for why you must buy these socks!
What Activity is Best for Knee High Socks?
Knee High Socks combine fashion and innovative tech to deliver durability and maximum comfort for all day wear. They are versatile enough to be worn for any activity, from running and playing sports to working out or even just lounging around the house. Additionally, they make the perfect pair of FAR infrared therapy socks.
What Makes These Socks Different from Other Knee High Socks?
TRUEENERGY® understands the importance of wearing socks. Much more than just a fashion statement, the socks you choose must provide support, keep the fabric from bunching, and prevent blisters.
Our Knee High Socks accomplish all of this, along with therapeutic recovery and foot pain, due to our compression support. Additionally, their mesh venting makes it easy for your feet to breathe.
You’ll also receive our infrared technology, which lasts for the duration of your socks. That’s because we’ve ground up the crystals and infused them into the yarn that made these socks.
Will My Feet Be Able to Breathe?
Absolutely! TRUEENERGY® set out to make socks that could breathe naturally. From their mesh venting to their moisture wicking fabric, your feet will never feel like they can’t breathe.
Purchase Some Cushion Knee High Socks Today!
Don’t put off your feet any longer! Instead, look into the superior comfort and performance of Knee High Socks from TRUEENERGY®. Our Knee High Socks are highly durable, which means you can wear them for everything from exercise to running around the office. They work especially well when worn as a pair of therapy socks!